Color palette tutorial time!
This is by no means the Only Way To Pick Colors—it’s just a relatively-simple method I use sometimes. I’ve found it works pretty well, almost regardless of what colors you pick—as long as you can keep them organized by those light/dark warm/cool categories, and make sure one category takes up a significantly higher proportion of page space, it usually turns out pretty good!
Some more advice that I have no right to give. I’m serious about the Stephen Silver advice though- he’s the man.
Stretches that improve different aspects of your body.
I made a slideshow about how to create a fictional character… I got most of the information from the ‘start writing fiction’ (free) course on the OpenUniversity website and found it incredibly useful so here’s a visual version for you :)
B-sides, Covers, & Rarities Downloads
1. Papa Hobo (Paul Simon Cover) performed by Ezra Koenig
2. I’m Going Down (Bruce Springsteen Cover)
3. Have I The Right? (The Honeycombs Cover)
4. Giant (Bonus Track)
5. Campus (Original Rostam Batmanglij Version)
6. California English Part 2
7. Ottoman (featured on the Nick & Norah’s Infinte Playlist Soundtrack)
8. Jonathan Low (featured on The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Soundtrack)
9. Ladies of Cambridge (also known as Boston)
10. Arrows (Japanese Bonus Track)
11. Exit Music (For A Film) Radiohead Cover
12. Fight For This Love (Cheryl Cole Cover)
13. Ruby Soho (Rancid Cover)
14. Everywhere (Fleetwood Mac Cover)
15. Ça Plane Pour Moi (Plastic Bertrand Cover)
16. Oxford Comma (Rehearsal Version)
17. Bryn (Daytrotter Session)
18. I Stand Corrected (Daytrotter Session)
19. M79 (Daytrotter Session)
20. Oxford Comma (Daytrotter Session)
21. A-Punk (The MySpace Transmissions) - Acoustic
22. Ladies of Cambridge (The Myspace Transmissions) - Acoustic
23. Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa (The Myspace Transmissions) - Acoustic
24. Bryn (The Myspace Transmissions) - Acoustic
25. I Stand Corrected (The Myspace Transmissions) - Acoustic
Feel free to use the album artwork accompanied with this post.